Policy Hub is the only comprehensive, unbiased source of must-know policy analysis and insight impacting your healthcare organization.
Powered by expert insiders – former advisers to the top congressional committees, executive branch officials, national trade association analysts, senior corporate leaders – Policy Hub breaks down every new regulation, reimbursement change, Affordable Care Act implementation step, think tank report, and more, to ensure you know what you need to know to excel.
Spare yourself and your team the hundreds of hours required to track and understand every source for this information. Outsource this important work to us for a fraction of your in-house dollar.
Trusted by Fortune 500 companies, ten-figure hedge funds and foundations, marquee health systems, and elite consultants and lawyers, Policy Hub is the Rosetta Stone for organizations that need to track health policy developments comprehensively and economically.
Guide to Services
Policy Hub delivers a variety of tools and resources to meet your needs.
- Unprecedented database of over 30,000 discrete policy analysis entries – primers, regs, bills, more – relating to over 200 carefully cultivated topics – The single best resource available for researching issues, preparing for meetings, drafting memos, and more
- Daily digest of all analysis and new content we have posted in the last 24 hours
- “What You Need to Know” approach to our commentary, with access to primary sources when you need to dig deeper
- “Insight Bank” of proprietary issue briefs, PowerPoint presentations, memoranda, and more, prepared by TRP Health Policy, one of Washington’s leading health policy consultancies
- Exclusive “Vault” of over 250 Congressional Research Service (CRS) reports, the same thorough, concise briefs prepared for Members of Congress and their staff so they can quickly understand key issues before them
- Complete, standard-setting index of Affordable Care Act implementation, with summaries, chronological status, and text of each of the 424 sections of the law
- Detailed calendar of upcoming health policy events in Washington