Policy Hub is the only comprehensive, unbiased source of must-know policy analysis and insight impacting your health care organization. Authored by expert insiders – former advisers to the top congressional committees, executive branch officials, national trade association analysts, and senior corporate leaders – Policy Hub breaks down every new regulation, reimbursement change, agency guidance, think tank report, and more to ensure you know what you need to know to excel.
Spare yourself and your team the hundreds of hours required to track and understand this information. Outsource this important work to us for a fraction of your in-house dollar.
Trusted by Fortune 500 companies, life sciences manufacturers, health plans, ten-figure hedge funds and foundations, marquee health systems, start-ups, and elite consultants and lawyers, Policy Hub is the Rosetta Stone for organizations that need to understand health policy developments comprehensively and economically.
Interested in subscribing?
Contact Us for more details
Guide to Services
Policy Hub delivers a variety of tools and resources to meet your needs.
- A personalized dashboard of real-time, “what you need to know” insight into every important development in federal health policy impacting your work;
- An unprecedented “get smart fast” database of thousands of discrete analyses of primers, regs, bills, congressional hearings, agency reports, and more relating to the most important health care issues, searchable by program, source, date, etc. This is your one-stop shop for knowing issues, preparing for meetings, drafting memos, and guiding your strategy;
- A daily digest of all analysis and new content from the last 24 hours delivered to your inbox;
- Access to primary source material when you need to dive deeper into an issue;
- “WHG Insights” trove of proprietary issue briefs, PowerPoint presentations, memoranda, and more, prepared by Wynne Health Group, one of Washington’s leading health policy consultancies; and
- A detailed calendar of important health policy events in Washington.