Amends the Fair Labor Standards Act of 1938 to preclude employers from discharging or discriminating against any employee through compensation, terms, conditions or other privileges of employment because the employee (or an individual acting at the request of the employee) has:
- Received an ACA premium tax credit;
- Provided to certain parties information relating to any violation of, or any act or omission the employee reasonably believes to be a violation of, any provision of this Title or amendment made by this Title;
- Testified or is about to testify in a proceeding concerning such violation;
- Assisted or participated, or is about to assist or participate, in such a proceeding; or
- Objected to, or refused to participate in, any activity, policy, practice or assigned task that the employee (or other such person) reasonably believed to be in violation of specified provisions of – or related to – this Title.
Creates a complaint procedure for employees.